How time flies.I can't imagine meeting my secondary school friend.For example i met my Sec 1 friend,then i will be saying this,"Long time no see.It's been 7 years."Can you believe it?7 years!!!Wow.I didn't realise it's been that long.Then if it's my primary school friend,it will be 10 years or more.Haha.So long seh.I will be 20 soon.Omg.That's too fast ya.
I feel like giving up.I really do.Give up on everything and anything.At one point i really thought of doing the blood pledge.I feel as if i'm losing myself.I'm losing control of myself.I feel so useless that i can't even imagine i'm still alive.근데,just when i feel like dying,i thought of my mum.I can't be like this.I just can't.I owe her a living.I owe her my life.Everything i do,i do for her.She's the reason i live on.She's the reason i'm happy despite everything.She had done everything for me.She sacrfice so much for me.Can't i even do her a little favour?I feel disgusted of myself.I don't deserve her love at all.I don't deserve anyone's love.I'm such a selfish person living in a selfish world.I'm sorry.미안.
Someone asked me before,if i'm really down,where would i go.I guess i will just go anywhere where no one can see me.Is there such a place?