I hate this feeling.Seriously.I feel like shouting but i can't.I feel like crying but i dare not coz i doubt i can stop.I know my mum wanted to help but like she said,she can't do anything.Ya.No one can do anything.Not even me.I guess i just have to tolerate and endure everything till it all end.
Expect more emo posts here.I'm not in the mood to be happy.Being happy make me feel guilty.Even typing this post make me feel like i'm doing something wrong.
Hmm.I guess i'm too carried away?Read some peoples' blogs and i guess they have much bigger problems than i do.But then,why can they hide their feelings?Or should i say how.I tried to hide my feelings.Really i do.But it's either the person i want to hide it from knew me too well or i can't hide it at all.It's just weird.I guess i'm the type to let out my feelings.Or am i just too transparent?
I want to be like those Korean dramas main actress where they seems so happy-go-lucky despite the problems they are facing with.I want to be like them.To be strong.So why can't i?Why can't you?We can make it happen if we want to.Agree?So let's promise each other.We will be strong no matter what and always think positive.Like i always say,There's a reason behind everything and Everything happens for a reason.:)