I didn't know you still love him dearly.Actually i even forgot that you had a boyfriend once.That's how good you are at keeping your feelings to yourself.Seriously i feel sad reading your blog post.I know i can't replace him in your heart.It's not the same thing.I know.But still i hope i'm able to at least make you forget about him and the pain you felt even for awhile.I might not know and understand how you felt.Or anybody who had their heart broken for that matter.Coz i never felt it before.So i don't know what i should do to lessen your burden.I might hurt your feelings without me knowing coz i don't know how sensitive somebody with a broken heart is.So please forgive me if ever i have hurt you with my words before.It might be easy for me to just say "forget him.he's not worth it".But i know it's hard for the person that is feeling the pain.I guess i can't give any advice to anyone with a broken heart until i feel how they feel.But i will still try my very best to fulfill my responsibility as a friend.
Everyone around me has their own love story.Even without me experiencing it,what i observe is enough to make me afraid to love or be loved.I know for a fact that i'm sensitive,emotional,possessive,and get easily jealous.These people around me are those that are very strong and can control their feelings very well.Or at least that's what i see when i look at them.I doubt i can be like them.It makes me so scared to even think about what will happen to me if i were to experience what these people go through.Call me scaredy cat.I know i am.But i guess if it's meant for me to experience the same thing,God forbid,that means God believe that i'm strong enough to handle it on my own.