You know whenever i did a video or website for my project,i feel super proud of it.Hehe.I got do a lot of videos for projects.Hmm website,or actually blogs,twice already.Once for FEB and now NVP.Sadly the FEB one i deleted already.I love doing this kind of things leh.Haha.
Anyway,just now a woman from the government came and ask me to do survey.Actually i was asked a lot of times already but i just ignore it.But since she already called me to make an appointment yesterday,i had no choice.The survey is for what Mental Health or something.My house was randomly selected from the many people in Singapore.Hehe.So cool.So ya i was interviewed coz they need a female aged between 18-21.Well the questions is about my health,both physical and mental.At the end of the interview,i was given $50 cash.Cool or what!!!Haha.My mum was one happy woman.But the money ended up in my piggy bank.Hehe.
But i must say,my response cannot be trusted.Actually it's the interviewer's fault.She somehow influence my answer.Where can like that seh.Marketing Research say cannot like that you know.Haha.My mum was shocked at one of my response.I guess it was shocking.Lol.
Anyway if you wanna see the blog for my NVP just visit, http://mangaoiishi.wordpress.com/
I LOVE MANGA OIISHI!!!!