Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Everybody seems to have a problem of their own.It makes me think whether i have any problems.And suddenly the one thing that i have always wanted to forget reappeared in my mind.I shouldn't have tried to remember.Can i blame myself for what had happened?"I was little then" is not an excuse.Hmm.Let me just forget about it.Tsk.Who am i kidding.

Everytime my friends have problems,i'm always left with this feeling.Useless.I seriously blame my lack of experience.I really wish i'm those type that is so knowledgeable that people ask me for advice.Sadly people do ask me for advice but instead i give them crap.It's those things that makes you say,"it's easier said than done".*sigh* I'm sorry if you wanted more from me and i disappoint you guys.

While in the train just now,looking out of the window,listening to my Korean songs,it made me wished i'm living in my dreams.Not dream dream but the dream in the sense that the world that i wish i'm living in.In my dream world,it may sound selfish,but i guess that's what a dream world is like.Everything is what you want it to be.So doesn't it mean that everything is about you and only you?Ya i want to live in that world.A world that is the total opposite of the world i am in now.I want to live in that world so damn much.I'm willing to give up anything and everything to be in that world.Coz i know that world is better than this world.Even if i cry in that world,i love what i'm crying for.Even if i'm hurt in that world,i know everything will be better after that.And when i'm happy in that world,i know that happiness is gonna last forever.Can i ever live in that world?I realise it's just a dream.

Seriously,i will do anything to be in that world....I really will...