I know how you feel coz i'm feeling the exact same thing.Maybe it's really not a good idea to be too attached to someone.Coz you just never know if that person feel the same way as you.And you end up disappointed when you found out that person do not share the same feeling as you.Or maybe it's just me?Maybe i'm the selfish type that wants what i think is mine to be only mine.Well whatever it is,i will try my best not to be too close to anybody.Anybody at all.So if ever you find me different,you know the reason why.I just don't want to be disappointed. :|
I know i should be doing my projects but i just don't have the right mood right now.Damn.I know for a fact that i will suffer later.Aiye.Anyway watching Blood Pledge with girlfriends tomorrow.Hehe.CH scared!!!LOL. :P
I LOVE Ryan a.k.a NigaHiga.Lol.He is super funny can.Let me state some funny things he said.Lol.
Not according to rank:
1. If roses are red and violets are blue,then what the hell is the colour violet? LOL
2. Stop hating him(Justin Bieber) like he's Chris Brown.He did nothing wrong.Not even close.He's not even Chris Tan.Let alone Chris White.Maybe Chris Blue. LOL
3. Bieber Blast!Hah! LOL
4. There's all different type of phone.Chocolate Chip Phone,the Blueberry,the Eyes phone. LOL
Ok maybe it wasn't as funny by just reading it.Lol.You have to really watch his videos.His face is superb.Haha.Just so funny lah.Haha.Thanx CH for the recommendation. :)

