Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Yo!!!My laptop look clean and good.Hehe.*purposely make CH jealous* :P Well my laptop was reformatted.Ok lah not really.I upgrade it to Windows 7.Hehe.Still not used to it but it's not that hard.Haha.

Hmm.Now have to make it to how it used to be.That means like find all the websites i always go.Then change background and etc.But it's not complete without Microsoft Office.Stupid seh the people.I mean what Poly student don't have Microsoft Office at her laptop seh.It's like an accountant without her calculator you know.Get it?Lol.

People (apparently it's CH and Celeste),was surprised i can blog using my handphone.Well what can i say?My handphone is just wonderful.Hehe.

Oh ya.As you know,me and Celeste went to fetch 2AM last Friday.Hehe.So happy.Ok so shall i upload photos?Alright i shall.Hehe.

At school...
Love green!!!
My waffle with Ice Cream!!!From Polar
Our waffle!!!
Us!!!
Again!!!
And again!!!
Celeste's candy nails...
Peace!
Ah Leste
Trying different smiles...LOL
Flight confirmed...
Plane landed!!!

Not so many people hor...
2AM's bags!!!
My future car...

Orchid...
Sunflower!!!
Pretty!!!The flower i mean. :P

OMG!!!I am so sorry.I forgot your birthday.Sorry!!!Well Happy Belated Birthday ya.

Somebody called me just now.Then asked me,"Who is this?"Like hello???You were the one who called me right.Shouldn't i be the one who ask who you are?Lol.So damn irritating.Hmm.

Guy: "You don't have a boyfriend because you are too ugly."
Girl: "You don't have a girlfriend either."
Guy: "That's because i'm too handsome."
Tell me.WTH?