Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm so stress i can bang my head onto the wall.I'm not even exaggerating.I just hate myself and my life right now.Hmm.

Maybe this is all a test for me in this holy month of Ramadhan.But i can't help feeling stress and angry with myself.I can't deny that i do feel like giving up and be like those people who are so carefree in their life.But i just can't.The hopes and wishes of my family is weighing me down.There's too many people that i don't wish to disappoint that hinder me from being carefree.I don't blame them.It's normal for them to have those hopes.It's just that maybe i'm not sure i can live up to that.

If i'm missing,do you know where to find me?If i'm dead,will you visit my grave?

Don't worry,i'm still sane to think before doing anything stupid.And i still do love my mum to think of her before doing anything that will make her disappointed.