Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Yesterday went to C.A with Celeste.There for C.N.Blue.Hehe.Break my fast there.Ate McDonald's.When we were eating,there were already people seating on the floor at the exit where C.N.Blue will be going out from.We were seating at the chairs at the next exit coz the chairs at the supposed exit was occupied.So were thinking,'ok after we eat we go there.hopefully got place to seat.'It turn out people were already booking the places.Lol.Seriously.They were like seating in a line.Hmm.I saw a space right at the front.Decided to seat there.Then ah the girl seating around there moved to the side and filled up the space i was aiming at.Like wth?I was like standing beside her,at the space already leh.Wa lao.I seriously felt like pouring the water i was holding on her.Grr.So this time around,we stand behind people.So sad.

But whatever,we still managed to capture a very clear video of them.Hehe.Thank god they are all tall.Haha.Ouh btw my mum came over.Don't know why also.So sudden.Then she grumbles saying it was a waste of time and her ez-link money.I was so irritated and said it wasn't like i asked her to come what rite.Lol.

Here is what i took.Mind the screams.Hehe.


 The 1st guy wearing black t-shirt with necklace is Jungshin.Followed by the guy wearing white beanie with sunglasses is Minhyuk.Then followed by checkered shirt guy who is Jonghyun.Lastly the leader,Yonghwa,wearing all white with sunglasses.:)