Had psychology discussion just now.Celeste was flirting with Glen!Serious.Aiya.Celeste ah don't give him hopes lah.I told you already right he likes you *looks around* AND Kailing.Lol.
Well after that we went to eat McDonald's while waiting for the one and only lecture for the day.We talk all sorts of things there.About guys,girls,love,relationships and what have you.Seriously.Then suddenly a message came, "Hey everyone! Bbm lecture is cancelled today. No school! :D see ya tmr!" Sounds happy right the message.I would have felt the same if i was at home.Sianness.So we came to school to have a short discussion,a long talk and to eat at McDonald's.Lol.But i guess it wasn't that bad lah.Talking to ah leste makes me think of the past.
Haiz.If only i could turn back time.I would have appreciated him more.I would have talk to him much more.I would treasure the things that he gave me.I will never let him go.Why was i so naive then?Regretting now is no use right.He's someone's boyfriend now.I wish him all the happiness in the world.And this is one person that i want to meet the most.But at the same time,i'm afraid of what i'll see.The change.The look he will give.And the person he will be with.
Damn!This was suppose to be a non-emo post.Tsk.Sorry CH!