Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Haiz.I don't know whether it's coincidence or we are really fated.I'm sick of this happening everytime.It's like i'm waiting for his presence.When he appear,i feel happy but only for a while.When he's gone,i feel even more sadder when i didn't saw him.To speak the truth,i do feel like we are fated.At least i'm fated to see him.I mean among all those people at the mrt station,i saw him.*sigh* I really want to give up on him.And i really wish i can forget him.If knocking my head against the wall helps,i will do it.I'm seriously tired of waiting for the moment when i can see him again.And when i do,the whole feeling,haiz,just sucks.Just now i actually had difficulty recognising his face.Maybe then,it takes a little more longer for his face to disappear from my head.I hope i won't see him again.I don't want to see him again.I shouldn't.