Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Was about to write an emo-ish post but decided not to.Haiz.

Anyway,was watching a few videos of 2PM and specifically Wooyoung.Omg they are all so cute!!!Poor Junsu was bullied by his dongsaengs.Lol.Oppa you are the hyung,you must be stronger!!!LOL.Seriously everything that Junsu said makes people laugh and he don't even know why they're laughing.Cute or what.Lol.And after a while,he couldn't take it anymore.Then Taecyeon who was talking to him was scolded.Taec,wrong timing.Haha.Love the way you lie Wooyoung laugh.He's back to his old self!At least during the programme.Miss his exaggerating laughter and jokes.

Khunwoo/Khunyoung ftw!!!!Ok random but ya i just love watching videos of them.Show their brotherly love.Hehe.Just type Khunwoo or Khunyoung at Youtube and you will get tonnes of videos of them.Some are even fanmade specially for them.Hehe.I can't deny these videos are what makes me happy. :)

Anyway!!!!This December they are coming!!!!2PM i mean.Yay!!!!OMG!!!Seriously i hope the organizer is not Pr*** La***.Please don't make them come through the VIP route.I know they are VIP.They should be treated like one but please take pity on penniless fans like me :((( I just wanna see them at the airport.Just once is good enough.I would die of happiness.Not.Lol.Please please please!!!I mean omg my wooyoung leh!!!!A please lah seh.Wa lao.I getting scared liao.I'm no longer begging,i'm demanding!Hahaha.

Anyway that leads me to a website where i always get my info.And that leads me to another blog.And ouch did that hurt.Seriously.It says, "The times we spent reading about them, watching them on the screen, writing messages to them, cheering for them when they come, spending a whole lot of money on them, protecting them when someone else verbally attacks them, sometimes even falling out with friends just because they don't agree with us about our idols...." Hehe.The bolded phrase.Sounds familiar eh.Tsk.The blog post makes me feel so pathetic!Haiya.It also says, "Now perhaps it's a good time for us to think about how we are going to react when our own idols fall in love and get together with someone else someday." OMG!!!How am i suppose to react eh?I should train myself before the day comes...