It's pathetic in a way.I can never know whether someone is talking about me in their blog.For the simple reason that they have so many people in their life.For me,without even writing someone's name,you can easily know who i'm talking about.For the simple reason that i have not much people in my life.That just makes me appreciate every single one of you.I care for you guys.Why do you think this is an issue when it has got nothing to do with me?Because i care,that's why.Why do we keep arguing about small things like this?Because you matter to me and i'm affected by whatever you say or do,or whatever you not say or not do.That's why.Why do you think we keep having misunderstandings?Because it's a way for me to understand you better.That's why.
I'm sorry it has to be this way.As much as i want to understand you better,i don't want to learn through misunderstandings.
I'm guessing the problem lies with me.I care too much?I'm too sensitive?Or i'm too transparent?