Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Yeah it's been a while since i blog i.e really blog.Maybe i'm lazy or maybe i just have nothing to blog about.I think i wanna write a long post today.I hope i will.

I miss my emo self.Weird i know.But ya.I feel like i'm losing myself bit by bit.It's like losing your identity you know.It feels weird in a way.I don't know where it all went.I want it back.

I'm tired.Tired of receiving shocks and surprises.How can somebody hide something from everybody that well.It's like this person have 2 souls.And being with this person makes you doubtful every single time.Is this person really feeling this way?Is this person really what this person is showing?I have to keep thinking and wonder if i have made this person angry,sad or hurt.You know i hate being clueless and in doubt.But that's how i feel every single time i'm with this person.I know i can't change someone's character,but i really hope this person can realise that what this person is doing is not helping this person.The people around this person can't help this person.I feel sad knowing that at the end of the day,i've been with someone who is not this person's true self.

I don't think i can continue...