Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hehe.It has NOT been a year since i last blogged.:P I hope you guys understand why i seldom update my blog.I'm in someone's house.Even without me living here,the electric consumption is super great.So i don't want to on my laptop as i might just contribute to the high electric consumption more.Yes i can update my blog through my hp but it's just too troublesome.So ya i guess i might blog only once or twice per month.:(

Anyway received our poly results and i passed.Yay!So now waiting for NIE results.Haiz so nervous and stress.Everyone's been asking and i feel like screaming "I DON"T KNOW WHEN THE RESULT WILL BE OUT!!!DON'T ASK ME ANYMORE!!!!" Grr!The burden of being the first in my family to graduate with a diploma is weighing me down.They don't realise that they are indirectly pressurising me.Now i'm super scared.What if i don't get to go to NIE?I won't be the only one disappointed.That's for sure.With all this pressure,if i fail,i'm afraid i might just go crazy.

Anyway it seems like my mum now understand why i don't want to live with my grandma and aunt.It's too late isn't it?We just have to wait for 9 more months.By then a pregnant woman might have given birth.Lol.Ok that's out of topic.The expression on her face i see yesterday was super irritating that i feel my blood just boils up.Haiz.There's nothing i can do.

So i've been eating outside at this one place in Clementi with my mum and her friend.Don't get it wrong.They might say they are located at Clementi,but they are not as near as they seem.They are more to the West Coast and Pasir Panjang there.The place is called Ameen Makan House.It opens from 11am to 3am.It's near NUS.So there's a lot of NUS students there.Yes A LOT!The food is fantastic.But of course,it's only fantastic if you choose the right food.The Naan Bread with Tandoori Chicken and Fish & Chips is nice.That day i ate Prawn Salad and i feel cheated.


Prawn Salad

Well the prawn is nice but not the salad.Eating it was a torture.What not,i was eating yellow,green and red capsicum with cabbage or something with the 'sauce' being black pepper and cheese flakes.Tsk to the max.While i was eating,i felt like vomiting.I didn't finish it,duh?But other than the salad,the other foods are great.The service is good too.Very fast and efficient.The price is worth it.Cheap actually.Hehe.I love the drinks!!

 Longan Spin
 Honeydew Spin
Soursop Spin

Well spin just mean that it's ice blended lah.Hehe.Very nice!I like the Longan Spin.Both the colour and taste of the drink.Hehe.

Oh yeah.That day i bought myself this,

Uhuh.2PM cup/mug/glass.Whatever it is.Hehe.Bought it at Comics Connection at Nex.Hehe.

Anyway a bird build a nest at my aunt's house.I watch it build.Super cool.


The first stage..building in progress
Not complete yet!
Soon!!!
Done!!!Hehe...
 The father
The mother

How i know?Well basically,the father has black print at its neck while the mother don't.:)

One of the children...cute right!!!
The 2 children!!!
This poor thing fell from its' nest...:(
So i made it a small 'house'...:(

The bird,which i called Birdie,died the next day.I cried badly.And my mum,aunt and cousin laughed at me for crying.:( Ouh if you're asking how i took a close-up of them in their nest,well i climbed up a chair and took their picture.Hehe.:P

Chi Oon and me...:P

And i have to share with you guys this picture.I put my camera on timer and put it on a stone and ran to my sis and nephew.And this was the picture...

Such a great camera woman i am...-.-