Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Oops it's been 1 week since i blog.Hehe.Well what can i say?I already have a tv!Haha.Yay!Been watching KBS World  again.I miss it so much.Seriously.I miss their tag line,"KBS World,more than you imagine."LOL.

So anyway i'm damn irritated.My friends all going oversea.I want too!!!Hmm.One of them went to Korea,another will be going to Australia and a group of them will be going to Thailand.GRR!!!!!Why am i not as fortunate as them?I wanna go take the cruise with my mum.I don't know when that day will ever come.And i really would like to travel outside of Singapore,even if it is Malaysia,with my girlfriends.I just need a 3 letter word from my mum and everything can be done.Haiz.Yeah right now i can only sigh.

Somehow i don't feel any missing of poly.Hmm.I thought i definitely will miss them.But i guess i was wrong.Oops.Hmm.Ok so it's been 2 months since i'm at my grandma house.I guess i shall pour out my feelings here.Firstly,i do appreciate the company i have here.And living here gave me the opportunity to meet with my aunties and uncles.But then,i do feel like my privacy have been robbed from me.My freedom too.Although my aunt and grandma didn't control me or whatsoever,i do feel controlled.As in,i can't do what i want freely anymore.The fact that my real self is not shown to my aunties or uncles,it's very difficult for me.I have not been showing my true self infront of them all this while.So if i were to show them now,i'm sure they will be shocked.So other than i feel controlled physically,i feel controlled emotionally as well.I can't be crying like how i used to be at home.I can't be angry for too long like how i used to be at home.Yeah it might be a good thing as in now i can control my emotional self better.But in a way i feel caged.My feelings feel caged.Haiz.Now then i know when people say that we only appreciate things when it is gone.Tsk.

Another thing is that i can't take it when my aunt scold my grandma.My mum said my grandma is becoming very fussy as she grow old.Ya but that doesn't mean my aunt can scold her right?She is always raising her voice.And she seldom smile when she come out from my grandma's room.It's always with a frowned face.Haiz.And on top of it,i always feel guilty to them.Coz i've always been alone and tend to do things alone and keep to myself.In other words i'm very quiet.So i can't possibly ignore them here right?But that's what i tend to do.If can,i want to locked myself in my room.Tsk.Haiz.

Anyway,i will try my best to put up with everything here.I will.