Ok so I've started my duty as a Malay teacher. Muahahahaha I can't believe I just wrote that. It seems so surreal. Haiz. Ok so it was alright I guess. I do not have a class of my own just yet. I think because I have never teach before and have no experience, hence, I was so called attached to another teacher. Basically I just follow her to her lessons and try to learn the ways to teach or something like that. Well just now, I went to her Primary 5 and 1 class. The P5 students stared at me like nobody's business. The P1 students were cute. Super cute actually. Haha. I had to control myself from smiling at them. Well not smiling at the students was an easy task for me since I rarely smile on a daily basis anyway. Tsk not that I'm proud of that. So anyway today they didn't really have lessons in class since they had Heritage Trail in the AVA room. So most of the time I was in the AVA room, (try) helping to manage the kids. Yeah try ah. I did try ok? For the P5 students I actually didn't even try lah hor. Coz their class was the very 1st period. So I was still not warmed-up yet. As for the P1 students, I did try. I talked to them whether they need any help. And I did helped a few students with their work. I guess communication is really important. Coz after I talked and helped some of the kids, they were not afraid to talk to me anymore. But seriously, the P1 students are really cute. Some are already so pretty and handsome!! So jealous.
Anyway, I'm thinking if I really can be as firm and as tough as those other teachers. I'm already so soft-spoken as it is. Then I'm those type that ignore when people do bad stuff to me. You know like when people cut my queue, I just said "Aiya whatever lah.." So..Haiz..As a teacher, I don't think I should do that. I can't! I have to be firm! But yet, kind and joke with them at the same time. I take Mdm Azizah, my secondary school teacher as an example. She is really good. Seriously. Maybe I should contact her some time for advice? How do I contact her? LOL. Mdm Azizah is really good. Ouh saw her at FB. Should I add her?