Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

HELLO!!!

Hehe. I know I know, I've not been updating my blog for ages. Been lazy I guess? Haha and working is really not helping me. After work, I will automatically feel tired and sleepy. Keke. So what makes me want to update today? Well let's just say I feel guilty for those who do visit my blog and see the same boring-unupdated blog. LOL.

Haiz. My life has been good in a way. I no longer waste my time at home doing nothing all day. Now that I'm working, it's different. Work...Well work is ok. I mean everyday I will come to school not knowing what I'll be doing for the day. After morning assembly, I'll wait for Mdm Tan to come to me if there is relief for me to do. On my lucky days, I'll be bombarded with relief classes. But if not, then I'll have to shadow my mentor or some other teacher. You might think that shadowing is good what right? No need to do anything. Tsk. I thought so too. Until I did a few times and I feel totally bored to tears. Seriously lah. I had to seat behind the class and listen and watch the teacher teach her/his class for 1 hr and sometimes 1hr30mins. Doing nothing. NOTHING! Tell me you won't feel bored. Now feeling bored is one thing, but it makes me sleepy too!! And it's not like I can yawn in front of the teacher. Lol.

And just now, my mentor told me that on one of the days next week, I will have to teach a class of my choice and she will observe me. -.- (and this is not Rain smiling ok Sis Emily?LOL) After she said that, I swear my face just turned pale. Uhuk. She say I can teach anything. Anything is a big word. Later I teach them speak in Korean then you know. Lol.

My Favourite People