Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Wow it's been sooooo long since I update huh? Hehe sorry. Well what can I say? Everyday, after school, feel sleepy and sleep. Haha. Really, school is making me feel tired and sleepy always. Ok so. Hmm, a lot has happen. I don't even know where to start.

I received a letter from MOE through my school. It states that I have been so called 'promoted' from a contract teacher to a permanent one. Don't ask me what it means. I don't have any bloody idea. So I had a talk with one of the contract teachers there. I heard that she received a letter just like me. So I asked her whether it means that we won't be going to NIE this year. But she said that we will. She said, we will get the MOE letter after which we will then receive a letter from NIE. She already received her letter from NIE. So I'm really hoping mine is on the way...aigoo