Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

A lot has happened to me. Or around me to be specific. Between me and my NIE friends and me and my mum.

Let's start with my NIE friends. I don't know what's the actual problem really is. I'm not sure who is the problem. I'm like the middle man right now. And it makes me feel weird. It's like I'm neither here nor there with the 2 parties. My group of friends has a problem with one of my other friend, S. Ok the thing is, I have a problem with S as well. It's her attitude that I can't stand. So right now my group of friends is avoiding this S as much as possible. And I had no choice but to be with S because I'm doing a lot of projects with her. So I'm trying really hard to have a decent relationship with S because of my projects.

I don't know. Everything is just so childish I don't even know what to say.

I'm just tired of being attached to someone. It always left me disappointed.