Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I just had to write it here. Ok so what is this seriously??

Last year, when I saw the Mrt guy and his 'girlfriend', it was in the month of June. 8th of June to be exact. You can check my post on 10 June 2012. I saw him at Northpoint's foodcourt. And today, 19th of June 2013, I saw him again. This time at Causeway Point's foodcourt. Same month. 1 year later. Same location. Coincidence? Ok fine.

But I felt something weird. I checked something and shit!! My sec sch crush messaged me through FB yesterday, 18th of June 2013. And guess what? I checked and he messaged me through FB on 7th of June 2012, the day before I saw Mrt guy. WHAT IS THISSSS!!!

The same thing happened. My friend message me and the next day I saw Mrt guy. Is this really coincidence then?? And it's on the same month for God's sake!! I don't even know what to think seriously.